The fellow will participate in Orthopedic lab on afternoons in the month of October. This experience will be valuable for the fellow to learn orthopedic hardware, surgical techniques and anatomy on cadaver dissections.
The fellow will be expected to lead all conferences with the exception of the UMI/MSK interesting case conference. The fellow will be expected to review the tumor cases with one of the MSK faculty members prior to the Tuesday Tumor board (this can occur either on Monday or Tuesday at CC or SMH). The fellow will also be expected to review the cases for the Hip and Rheumatology conferences with the MSK faculty in the days leading up to those conferences. Conferences and lectures can be prepared on the home radiology workstation.
- Rad/Path/Orthopedic Tumor board: Biweekly on Tuesdays from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Rheumatology: Bimonthly on Thursdays from 8-9 a.m.
- Hip Preservation: Monthly on Thursdays from 7-8 a.m.
- Sarcoma Board: Biweekly on Thursdays from 5-6 p.m.
- UMI/MSK Interesting Cases: Weekly on Thursdays from 8-9 a.m.