About the Program
The fellowship program is a well-established ACGME-accredited program within a combined division of Rheumatology and Allergy/Immunology. Most fellows complete two years of training, though options for extended combined training may exist for qualified applicants.
- Community-based ambulatory clinics with on-site infusion centers to care for our large, diverse patient population
- Rheumatology and disease specific clinics:
- A variety of opportunities for collaborative clinical endeavors and research with partners in pediatric rheumatology, orthopedics, dermatology, radiology, ophthalmology and other specialties at URMC
- A dedicated faculty with diverse expertise and interests in patient care and research
- The John Leddy Fellowship Research Grant Program
- The opportunity for combined training