Our Recent Graduates
Our department has a long standing history of hiring many of its own graduates, primarily due to the fact that there is a confidence present in knowing that we have done an excellent job of training our residents for success.
Program Director, Michael Milano, MD, PhD, with former resident Carl Peterson, MD.
- Amit Chowdhry, M.D., Ph.D. is working as an Radiation Oncologist at the University of Rochester.
- Joseph Clyde, M.D. is employed as a Radiation Oncologist by Benefis at the Sletten Cancer Institute in Montana. He and his family are thrilled to be closer to family.
- Christopher Doucette, M.D. - Dr. Doucette is employed by Central Connecticut Radiation Oncology as a Radiation Oncologist.
- Khush Aujla, M.D. - Dr. Aujila is working as an attending Radiation Oncologist at the University of Rochester. His special interest is brachytherapy and he is gaining plenty of experience in his new role. Dr. Aujla and his wife recently welcomed their first child.
- Michael Stolten, M.D. - Dr. Stolten is working as an attending Radiation Oncologist at Rochester Regional. He and his wife Amanda are happy to be staying in Rochester where they have made many friends.
- Justin Budnik, M.D. - Justin Budnik is working as an attending Radiation Oncologist at Samaritan Medical Center in Watertown, New York. He is glad that he, his wife and sons are living close to extended family in a small town.
- Sara Hardy, M.D. - Sara Hardy is staying at the University of Rochester. She has joint faculty appointments in the Departments of Radiation Oncology and Neurology, and was awarded a James P Wilmot Cancer Center Fellowship (which provides research support to junior faculty) She is happy to be able to continue her career in Rochester.
- John Kang, M.D., Ph.D. - John Kang is now a faculty member at the University of Washington, where he will continue his research pursuits in artificial intelligence and machine learning in Radiation Oncology. He is excited to explore Seattle with his new bride.
- Nicholas DeNunzio, M.D., Ph.D. - Pediatric Proton Fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard; Director of Proton Therapy, Hackensack Meridian Health Network, John Theurer Cancer Center
- Jaipreet Suri, M.D. - Academic position at the University of Michigan
- Michael Cummings, M.D. - Dept. of Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester
- Derek Bergsma, M.D. - Dept. of Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester
- Paul Youn, M.D. - Unity Healthcare, Lafayette Radiation Oncology in Lafayette, Indiana