We are in the process of seeking CAMPEP accreditation and have submitted our accreditation application
Our program aims to provide our students and graduates:
- A strong background in radiation physics, image formation, and clinical workflows
- Hands-on experience with state-of-the-art clinical technologies
- Active research/clinical projects
- Experience presenting original research
- Mentorship and guidance both academically and professionally
- Preparation for the ABR Part I Exam
- Preparation to pursue a CAMPEP-Accredited Residency
Welcome from the Program Director
Program Application Requirements
Looking for the Residency Program in Therapeutic Medical Physics? Visit Therapeutic Medical Physics Residency program.
Looking for Radiation Oncology? Visit our Radiation Oncology site.