180 Sawgrass Drive
Rochester, NY 14620
Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
It's difficult for people to talk openly about colorectal disorders. Some will even avoid discussing colorectal problems like rectal prolapse, bowel incontinence and fecal incontinence with their doctor or spouse.
That's why the University of Rochester Medical Center has assembled physicians, nurses, and technicians with expertise in both the emotional and medical aspects of these disorders. Together, they offer the region's most comprehensive, advanced, and successful colorectal services.
Our Colorectal Physiology Center, the only medical facility of its kind within 450 miles, offers:
- State-of-the-art imaging and other diagnostic procedures
- Physicians and medical personnel who are specialists in colorectal disorders
- A variety of non-surgical treatments, including dietary modification and biofeedback
- Part of URMC Department of Surgery, a leader in cutting-edge surgical procedures
- Patient-friendly, compassionate care