601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14642
Wilmot Cancer Institute brings patients the most advanced technology, treatments, and procedures for colorectal conditions.
Our specialty-trained surgeons are experts in the latest techniques, including minimally invasive procedures and surgeries not available anywhere else in the area. For example, we are the only provider in the region that offers TEMS, a minimally invasive procedure for rectal cancer.
Patient & Visitor Information
Valet parking is available weekdays only for cancer patients with an oncology appointment from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Wilmot Cancer Center's entrance on Crittenden Boulevard. Valet parking is $4.
Patients and visitors may also use Strong Memorial Hospital's main parking garage.
Inpatient Services and Amenities
The inpatient units at Wilmot Cancer Institute feature vastly upgraded patient and family amenities, all designed to align with our commitment to patient- and family-centered care:
- Private rooms with family areas and amenities for additional comfort and convenience
- Laundry facilities for patients and their guests
- Onsite imaging services for faster, more streamlined care
- Onsite urgent care to help patients avoid trips to the emergency department
Outpatient services feature five radiation treatment areas and a large infusion center for patients who need chemotherapy. In addition, patients have access to:
- On-site labs for blood work
- Supportive resources including social work, benefit navigation, and financial assistance programs
- Wig, scarves, and prosthesis resources
- Monthly support groups for patients
- Advanced diagnostic testing
- Outpatient palliative care services to help with pain and symptom management, as well as decision-making, throughout the treatment process
- Survivorship care planning to help patients navigate life after treatment