200 Clifton Springs Professional Park
Clifton Springs, NY 14432
Fax (585) 473-1691
Free parking available.
The UR Medicine Pain Management Program was established with the goal to provide the most comprehensive and optimal care in the region by bringing interventional, medical, rehabilitative, and psychological approaches to pain management under one roof. Through the combined expertise of a multidisciplinary team of pain specialists, we proudly offer the most advanced treatment options currently available, in a supportive, compassionate environment and are the only comprehensive program of its kind in the region.
To deliver the most caring and collaborative experience possible, we work closely with patients and their providers. For patients with chronic pain requiring medical management, we provide ongoing, collaborative management and treatment plans, and will coordinate the plan with the referring provider, to enhance continuity of care.
In addition to offering various treatment options for a broad range of pain conditions, the Neuromedicine Pain Management program also provides additional expertise in other subspecialized, pain disease processes.
- UR Medicine’s Comprehensive Facial Pain/Trigeminal Neuralgia Program is the only program in the area with experience in treating Trigeminal Neuralgia. Through a multidisciplinary approach that uses both medical and surgical treatments, we are able to provide over 90% of patients with long term pain relief.
- UR Medicine’s Center for Neuromodulation, is comprised of a team of neurosurgeons and pain medicine experts who are highly trained in interventions such as DBS (Deep Brain Stimulation), SCS (Spinal Cord Stimulation), Dorsal Ganglia Stimulation as well as Intrathecal Infusion Therapy.
- To initiate a Telehealth visit, please call our office to see if your situation lends itself to a Telehealth option. In-person visits are also actively available. Ask your doctor or call us today.
- New referrals are expedited upon physician request.
- Procedures are billed through Strong Memorial Hospital. Consults are not.
- We accept most insurances including Workers’ Compensation and government health plans.