Single Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle (FET)
Included in Case Price
Teaching visit, office visits during the treatment cycle, single trial transfer if needed, 4 ultrasounds associated with the cycle, thawing of the embryos, culture of embryos, assisted hatching if needed, coordination fee, preparation of embryos for transfer, embryo transfer.
Does NOT include embryo storage.
**For each of the frozen embryo transfer cycles, up to 4 ultrasounds are included per transfer cycle. If additional ultrasound visits are required, these will be charged separately.**
Services Not Included in Any Case Rate
- Medications associated with frozen embryo transfer — costs vary by patient and by protocol; please use the Fertility Drug Calculator for drug cost estimations.
- Any additional trial transfers ($220).
- Cryopreservation of embryos ($650).
- Storage of cryopreserved embryos.
- Blood work done for preparation or during cycle monitoring or subsequent pregnancy.
- Preliminary IVF evaluation testing/diagnostic test.
- Any surgery required for preparation for frozen transfer.
- Any fees for complications related to treatment or pregnancy.
- Viabilities ultrasounds and MD office visits.
First full year of storage: $300 per year that is prorated.
After the first year, embryos will be transferred to long-term storage with Reprotech. Please refer to Reprotech for current pricing information and transfer.
- Payment is due in full at the beginning of treatment.
- There is no refund of payment in failed treatment.
- If there are no embryos to transfer, all fees still apply.
- If for any reason your treatment must be cancelled, you will be responsible for all services that were rendered. If you have a billable insurance, we will submit services to your insurance and you will be responsible for your co-pay or deductible this includes cancelled frozen transfer cycles (FET).
- Case prices are subject to change without notice.
- At the end of your transfer, services rendered to you by our medical and IVF lab personnel will be forwarded to the billing department. The lab that processes your sample will bill for your blood work charges. Medication fees will be payable to your pharmacy.
- All outstanding self-pay balances with this office are to be paid in full before participation in the IVF program. This also includes any accounts that have been sent to a collection agency.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or bank check. We do not accept American Express, personal checks, or cash for payment.
Please call our IVF financial counselors with any questions:
- Marla - (585) 487-3453
- Lindsay - (585) 487-3443
Pricing effective 1/1/19. All case and package prices are subject to change without notice.