Balance Training Program
We provide comprehensive individualized assessments to determine the cause(s) of decreased balance and increased risk of falling. Treatment consists of strengthening key muscle groups and improving balance reactions through the integration of visual, sensory and vestibular information. We can also help you manage the various balance challenges that your environment may present, such as steps or curbs, uneven surfaces and outdoor terrain or dim lighting conditions. Our approach gives patients the tools to improve safety, rebuild self-esteem, restore independence and improve quality of life.
Balance conditions we treat include:
- Vestibular and inner ear disorders
- Neurological problems including Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Stroke, Brain Injury
- Spinal Injuries or procedures
- Orthopedic injuries including total joint replacement
- Decreased strength, flexibility or general deconditioning