The ambassador program develops relationships and fosters pride between current medical students, graduate trainees, postdoctoral trainees, and alumni through events, programs, tours, volunteering, and more. In addition to increasing student and trainee presence at alumni events, the program provides education on the variety of professional opportunities in medicine, research, academia, industry, government, and not-for-profit.
- Gain relevant volunteer experience and exposure to medical advancement and alumni relations
- Sharpen leadership and communication skills while making lifelong personal and professional connections
- Interact with alumni on tours of the School and Medical Center
- Engage with the School’s alumni council and participate on the bridge committee
- Receive invitations to special alumni dinners, receptions, and Reunion events
- Attend an annual orientation and the alumni council spring or fall meeting
- Advocate for the ambassador program and Office of Alumni Relations among fellow students
- Participate in three to five engagement opportunities each year based on YOUR availability
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Desire to expand professional and personal networks
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciation of the School’s history and connecting it with the future
Apply or Nominate Someone Today!
We encourage applications and nominations from current MD students and graduate and postdoctoral trainees. Complete our short application form right now!
Meet our Ambassadors!
Get a glimpse into the experience of our current ambassadors!
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (585) 273-5954 or email@example.com.