Doximity: Build Your Professional Network, Participate in U.S. News Reputation Survey
Doximity is a professional medical network for physicians that provides opportunities for alumni, residents, and fellows to connect with colleagues from across the country. This online platform also ensures that peers are aware of your professional updates, research and thought leadership, and it helps us boost awareness of URMC’s patient care and research.
Doximity also is the only place where physicians can vote in the U.S. News & World Report rankings survey. Join the conversation today.
What can you do?
Use the information below to join the platform, become an active user, and vote in the U.S. News rankings.
- Your profile boosts your online visibility so you can showcase your accomplishments/expertise
- 85 percent of physicians show up on the first page of Google because of their Doximity and U.S. News profiles
- We recommend updating as much profile information as possible, including a professional headshot for your profile image. Doximity will automatically populate some information for you, including new publications and press mentions
Why and How to Grow Your Network
- Increase awareness of your clinical care and research, and of URMC
- Emerge as a thought leader
- Increase your network of potential referrers
- Reconnect with colleagues, residency alumni, and other peer
How to Add Colleagues to Your Network
- Voting is quick and easy
- As a Doximity member, you will receive an electronic ballot when the survey opens
- Your vote for URMC will help us improve our score in the annual rankings
Download the Doximity App