The Meliora Collective
The Meliora Collective goes beyond what social media networks offer - an exclusive University of Rochester community of alumni, students, parents and friends who want to make meaningful connections for personal and professional exploration and growth.
Why should you join?
- Network, become a mentor, or receive advice. Talk with fellow alumni and students from across the University. Every person brings different experiences to the platform, which over time, contributes to the resources available on The Collective.
- Arrange meetings, video chat, and send messages within the platform - no need to share your personal contact information.
- There's no need to collect friends or connections. The Collective is your own personal network of fellow UR community members. You can jump right in to start networking or mentoring with individuals from every school, and a range of class years, industries, and backgrounds.
- It's easy to sign up. Sign in using LinkedIn to populate your professional information, use your Facebook account, or an e-mail address to complete the process.
- Be part of a vibrant virtual community. Connect with individuals with similar interests and experiences by joining a variety of special interest groups, including ones specific to the School of Medicine and Dentistry:
- School of Medicine and Dentistry: MDs, Residents, Fellows, Students. This group serves to develop connections among alumni, residents, fellows, and students to find classmates, build a supportive network, and develop connections with one another.
- School of Medicine and Dentistry: Graduate Education & Postdoctoral Community. This group develops meaningful connections within a network of biomedical and health science researchers and professionals composed of current trainees, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of the School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- School of Medicine and Dentistry: Helping Our Students to Succeed Program. This group is designed to connect an alumni volunteer mentor with a student preparing for residency interviews during this critical transition period in their medical education.
- School of Medicine and Dentistry: Women in Medicine. This group is dedicated network for female alumnae faculty, residents, fellows, and students to share ideas, promote events, and discuss a variety of popular topics such as common challenges and solutions, alternate career pathways in medicine, leadership, mentoring and more.
- Explore professional opportunities. Check out the new job board to see the latest job postings. You can filter your search by location, area of expertise, and more!
Take advantage of this brand-new alumni resource today!
Contact us at email@example.com or 877.MELIORA (877.635.4672) to learn more.