In-person and telemedicine visits. Elective procedures available (per NYS regulations, you must be COVID-19 tested 48-72 hours prior).
St. James Hospital is fully staffed with highly skilled surgeons offering a wide range of leading-edge techniques and enhanced surgical capabilities, including advanced minimally invasive surgery. These services are provided at St. James Hospital, allowing patients to have their surgery and post-surgical recovery care close to home.
Patients have access to a wide range of general surgery options at St. James Hospital:
- Advanced minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery
- General abdominal surgery – intestinal, spleen, gallbladder, hiatal hernias, groin hernias, complex abdominal wall hernias
- Skin, skin cancer and soft tissue infections surgery
- Endocrine surgery – thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal surgery
- Breast cancer-related surgery
- Upper and lower endoscopy
- Hemorrhoid and anorectal surgery
St. James Hospital’s full team of experienced surgeons, anesthesiologists, surgical nurses, and surgical staff provide the highest quality care. Many surgical procedures can be done on an outpatient (ambulatory) basis, but if you need to stay overnight our dedicated team of nurses, aides and support staff will make you and your family as comfortable as possible. We encourage you to share your comments and questions regarding your surgical experience at St. James.
Meet Our Physicians