Visiting Hours & Restrictions
Our Universal Masking policy mandates all St. James staff, vendors, patients and visitors wear a mask at all times while in the Hospital at 7329 Seneca Rd. and Medical Office Building at 7309 Seneca Rd.
We know that visiting hospitalized loved ones is important to the healing process, and are pleased to announce that we can now restore our pre-COVID visitation policy for inpatients.
Effective July 19, 2021 at 11am, St. James Hospital is resuming full visitation in the medical-surgical (inpatient) unit.
- Visiting hours 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
- No restrictions on visiting hours
- One support person in the ED room at a time, 2 total (rotating)
- Exceptions: Pediatric patients or end-of-life care
- No restriction on visiting hours
- One support person per patient to wait in the family waiting room
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe environment at St. James Hospital. If you have questions, please call our patient relations line at (607) 247-2365 or the main switchboard at (607) 247-2200.