St. James Urgent Care is the perfect choice when:
- Your doctor’s office is closed
- You need care right now
- You need a primary care doctor
- Coughs, colds and earaches
- Flu symptoms
- Minor lacerations and burns
- Urinary tract infections
- Rashes and skin conditions
- Sports injuries
- Animal and insect bites
- Strains and sprains
- and more!
*Digital X-ray available onsite of Urgent Care as well*
Also offering school and sports physicals.
Not sure what level of care you need?
Please read the Appropriate Care Guide.
7309 N.Seneca Rd., Suite 103
Phone: (607) 385-3800
10 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week
No Appointment Necessary
Jessica Lippa, F.N.P.-C.