- Nurse Residency Program
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plan
- Competitive 401k Retirement Plan With Matching Contribution
- Long-Term Disability
- Comprehensive Training Programs
- Educational Discounts for Employees
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 529 College Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Watch this video to learn how best to use EAP
Our EEO Policy
St. James Hospital is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Human Resources at SJHHR@urmc.rochester.edu.