Our team uses diagnostic procedures to ensure they know the full extent of your injury. With this information, we can customize a care plan that will get you back to doing the activities you enjoy.
- Arthroscopy: A surgical procedure that surgeons use to view the interior of your joints without making a large incision through your skin.
- Complex surgery: When a major injury requires it, our team uses advanced techniques to repair and rebuild bones and joints, or to replace joints when this is the best option.
- Concussion Care: Our physician providers in the Concussion Program provide care for both recreational and competitive athletes of all ages.
- Conservative treatments: Rest, medication, and physical therapy are often the most effective ways to treat an injury.
- Injection therapy: Injections of medication into injured or non-healing tissue can speed up healing.