Quicker Recovery, Better Results... Get Back to a Healthy Life
At St. James Orthopaedic's office, we provide a full range of services from consultations to minimally invasive surgery to total joint replacement. Combined with St. James rehabilitation services, patients have access to the highest quality, compassionate orthopaedic care and recovery... close to home.
- Hand, elbow and shoulder problems
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rotator cuff muscles and tendons
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist conditions
- Knee and hip arthritis
- Fractures and sprains
- Sports injuries
- Joint damage from overuse
- Foot and ankle conditions
- Worker’s compensation injuries
Comprehensive, compassionate care from diagnosis through recovery.
We accept most major insurance plans, although some require a referral when making an appointment. Referrals may be obtained from your primary care physician.
Meet Our Providers