For $8.00 we’ll park your car and return it to you at our convenient valet stand locations. Valet service is available weekdays at:
- Hospital's Main Entrance off Elmwood Avenue (Jackson Drive entrance), 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wilmot Cancer Center, Crittenden Blvd., 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Valet service now accepts credit cards, in addition to cash payments, and the $8 price remains the same. Instead of worrying about payment when you pull up, you can leave your car with the valet and pay later, helping you get to appointments on time.
To Use the Valet Parking Service
- Drive into the main traffic circle from Elmwood Ave. and signal a Parking Representative or a Hospital Ambassador.
- A $8 fee covers both valet service and short-term parking. The valet will give you a valet ticket stub, which you will need to claim your vehicle after your visit.
- To retrieve your vehicle, please visit one of the cashiers at Patient Discharge (until 5 p.m.), or visit one of the valet desks in the main lobby or Cancer Center lobby (until 8 p.m.). After 8 p.m. speak with an Ambassador and they can call Parking, or use the valet phone in the hospital’s main lobby to call Parking at (585) 275-4524 and a parking representative will come up to the lobby to assist you.
You may call the Parking Office Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at (585) 275-4524.
For more visitor and patient parking information please follow this link to Parking & Directions.