160 Sawgrass Drive
Rochester, NY 14620
- Appointment: (585) 275-1000
- Fax: (585) 276-1985
- Accepting New Patients
- Admits to Strong Memorial Hospital
- Admits to Highland Hospital
Ashley Nicole Amalfi, M.D.
Dr. Amalfi was born and raised in the Rochester area, and received her medical degree from the University of Rochester. She then completed an integrated residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, Illinois.
She has recently joined the Division of Plastic Surgery and the Comprehensive Breast Center at Pluta as part of the reconstructive team.
Dr. Amalfi is married to another physician and they have a young son at home. They are expecting a daughter in March 2016.
Areas of Focus
Education & Training
- MD | Medicine | University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry — 2009
- BA | Art History | George Washington University — 2005
- Plastic Surgery at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine — 2010-2015
View My Research Profile.