Annual Fall Open House for Prospective Graduate Students
Students interested in Master's or Ph.D. programs in the statistical sciences are strongly encouraged to attend!
- Learn about the numerous exciting career opportunities for people with advanced training in biostatistics and statistics
- Find out the advantages of obtaining a Master's or Ph.D. degree
- Meet current students and hear their perspectives on life as a graduate student in Rochester
- Meet other students interested in pursuing graduate study in biostatistics and statistics
- Hear from program alumni about how graduate study prepared them for their careers
- Gain a better understanding of the research and training opportunities available in our programs
- Tour the department and classroom space
- Get information from faculty and staff on:
- Program content
- Program requirements
- The application process
- Financial support
Be the first to know!
Email URBiostat@urmc.rochester.edu to be added to our Open House invitation list.
Open House Dates:
2021 | Virtual Events
2020 | November 20
2019 | October 19
2018 | September 29
2017 | October 21
2016 | October 1
2015 | September 26