MyChart for Wilmot Patients
MyChart is UR Medicine’s online portal that helps patients manage their healthcare at UR Medicine. It’s password-protected and HIPAA-compliant. You can access it from a laptop, desktop or mobile device. There’s even an app you can download on your phone to make access even easier!
Any UR Medicine patient benefits from having a MyChart account. On MyChart, you can:
- View test results, such as blood work, in real time, as soon as the data is available from the lab. It keeps records over time, so you can go back and keep track of your blood work or other tests over the months and years.
- Message your oncology team, or any of your UR Medicine doctors. This is a quick and easy way to ask your team a non-urgent question. It works just like email, but is more secure.
- Keep track of upcoming appointments in one place.
- View your visit summary electronically as well as visit notes (the notes your provider took during the appointment) shortly after most appointments.
- Grant access to other adults who are helping manage your care (with appropriate consents).
- Pay your bill online.
It’s a free tool and it’s easy to sign up. Learn more or log in to your account.