To Schedule an Appointment
- Call (585) 275-2821
- Fax: (585) 461-1231
Mon: 8:00 am–8:00 pm
Tues: 8:00 am–4:30 pm
Wed: 8:00 am–8:00 pm
Thurs: 8:00 am–4:30 pm
Fri: 8:00 am–4:30 pm
Sat: 9:00 am–12:00 pm
Who Will See My Child at Their Appointment?
Your child will be assigned a colored team. They will have a primary care physician and have the ability to be seen by that physician or the additional physicians & advanced practice providers on their team. This allows more flexibility in appointments so your child has a higher chance of being seen at your convenience. Each team strives to support your family in your health goals for your child.
Types of Appointments
Some appointments allow the provider to see the patient via video in the comfort of their own home.
School Based Telemedicine
Acute illness visits and ADHD and Asthma follow ups may be performed in the patient’s school.
Well Child Visits
Well child visits focus on helping to maintain your child’s health by monitoring a number of important areas and to identify conditions which may not openly manifest themselves.
Even if your child is not sick we would like to see your child at these stages.
View Well-child Visit Schedule (PDF)
In addition to this schedule, our clinic sees babies and mothers for a 2 week visit as well.
Important aspects of these visits include:
- Evaluation of your child’s growth and development at key stages
- Discussions of safety, nutrition, fitness, behavior, school, peer interaction, day to day family life, etc.
- Addressing attention or learning challenges
- A complete physical examination
- Recording your child’s height, weight, and head circumference
- Assessing body mass index (BMI) for identifying and preventing obesity
- Developmental screenings, if appropriate
- Behavioral screenings
- Diseases currently going around that may affect your child
- Age-appropriate screening tests (including hearing, vision, hemoglobin, etc.)
- Age appropriate immunizations
- An opportunity to ask questions
Follow Up Appointments
Follow up appointments allow you to follow up on specific issues after an initial visit. These appointments may be to clear an ongoing issue, manage a diagnosis, or medication management.
Illness appointments are shorter than the average appointment and meant to assess your child for an acute issue such as cough, fever, ear pain, etc.
Getting to Know You... Your Child's First Appointment
To best serve your child's healthcare needs, please bring past records to your first appointment. It is essential that we have all of his/her health information, such as: medical history, medications, visits to specialists, etc. Call us any time your child receives medical attention outside of our facility.
If Your Child is Ill
Please call anytime you are uncomfortable about how your child is feeling. We are happy to provide telephone advice.
We suggest that parents should always contact the clinic when a child experiences any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100°F or higher in an infant less than two months old
- Fever of 101°F or higher for more than 24 hours in a child of any age
- Vomiting for more than six hours
- Six or more loose stools in a 24 hour period
- Continued irritability and crankiness
- Fever with any of the following symptoms:
- Seizures or convulsions
- Lethargy or sleepiness
- Irritability or crankiness
- Stiff neck
- Signs of dehydration, such as a decrease in wet diapers over a 24-hour period, dry mouth, lack of tears when crying, tiredness, or sunken eyes.
- Vomiting and diarrhea