Cardiology Fellows Research Training Program
- An innovative, interactive, one-year research curriculum developed for cardiology fellows, EP fellows, interventional fellows, and HF fellows.
- The first semester covers research core curriculum on critical reading, starting a new project, and statistical analysis, with a focus on an interactive clinical approach.
- Fellows initiate their own research studies and conduct it under the supervision of faculty during the year resulting in a publication.
- The second semester has a focus on advanced research training, including advanced biostatistics, and design of prospective clinical studies.
- Formal presentation of research projects will be at the end of the year with an award given to the best projects at Cardiology Grand Rounds. We recommend using the JMP statistical software for the statistics lectures during the course.
The following textbooks are recommended for reading:
1. Vaslyeva TL. Introduction to Clinical Research (For Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows)
2. Page P, Carr J, Eardley W, Chadwick D, Porter K. An Introduction to Clinical Research
Ilan Goldenberg, MD
Valentina Kutyifa MD, PhD
Scott McNitt, MS
Office hours by appointment.