Call (585) 276-7900 to make an appointment
We see patients by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment by calling during office hours.
We understand that you can't plan when you'll get sick, so we try to keep our appointment times flexible to meet your needs. We will try to schedule a sick appointment on the same day that you call. Sometimes this means you will see someone other than your regular provider, but our team approach to your health care makes it possible for us to work together to meet your scheduling requirements.
Your cooperation in arriving on time for your appointment helps us stay on schedule. We strive to provide each patient with the highest quality care. In the event that our schedule is delayed, please rest assured that you will also get personalized attention during your appointment.
If you must cancel your appointment for any reason, please call at least 24 hours in advance. That will allow us to offer the appointment to another patient.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- All medical and drug insurance cards
- A list of your current medications (with dosages), including any over-the-counter medications or supplements you have taken in the past six months
- Check to see which prescription refills you may need so we can provide them for you at the time of your visit
- Any forms that need to be completed. For any forms that are faxed or mailed to the office, please allow 3-5 business days for completion
- Your medical summary if you have one. If you do not, please bring the after visit summary (AVS) from your most recent primary care visit
Check-in Process - In Person Visits During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As of May 18, 2020
- Your safety and health is our top priority. We have changed our check in procedures so that we may maintain physical distancing while still addressing your needs.
- If you are seeing a physical therapist, behavioral health or ABA provider for your appointment and have any symptoms concerning for COVID on the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule your appointment. Symptoms may include: temp >100.4, new cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat (not from allergies), body aches and loss of taste or smell.
- Before entering the building, call (585) 276-7945 from your vehicle when you arrive to the appointment.
- Note: if you're using medical motors or medicab, call 276-7927, 5 minutes before arriving.
- If you cannot get through on that extension, please call the main number 276-7900
- You will be asked the following questions on the phone call:
- In the past 24 hours, have you had a temperature higher than 100.4 F°?
- Do you have a new cough?
- Are you having a hard time breathing?
- Do you have a sore throat (not from allergies)?
- Do you have any body aches?
- Do you have any loss of taste or smell?
- A staff member will meet you at the front door and walk you to your appointment room once the phone check in process is completed.
REMINDER: During this time you will see staff wearing masks and face shields. If you do not recognize someone feel free to ask their name!
We are excited to see you soon!