Patient-Centered Medical Home
A Patient-Centered Medical Home promotes a partnership between patients, their provider, and a personal health care team that focuses on the whole person. In an effort to improve quality of care, patient experience, and staff satisfaction, while reducing health care costs, UR Medicine provides patient-centered care at all of our primary care practices. As such, the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has awarded all UR Medicine Primary Care practices New York State Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition. Since 2012, UR Medicine Primary Care practices have held this distinction, which requires compliance with a rigorous set of standards and guidelines that display our commitment to our patients.
- Provide preventive care, chronic care management and coordination of services that support your health needs.
- Be available to you 24/7 with key patient-centered access and support systems:
- eRecord - the UR Medicine Electronic Medical Record system
- MyChart - a secure patient portal for non-urgent messages
- Partnership - with area hospitals
- After-hours care - access including on-call coverage and urgent care centers
- Improve quality of care and patient experience
- Reduce health care costs
For more information about UR Medicine Primary Care practices, our locations, contact information, accepted insurances and other patient resources, visit the links below: