Neuromedicine Pain Management
UR Medicine's Approach
While treatment possibilities include a wide range of options, including various types of medications, injections and nerve blocks, our team excels at sub-specialized treatments such as:
- Baclofen pump
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Deep brain stimulation (micro-electrode guided DBS) for movement disorders
- Dorsal ganglia stimulation
- Focal radiofrequency ablation
- High frequency stimulation (HFN)
- Intrathecal therapies for movement disorders
- Microvascular decompression
- Percutaneous rhizotomy
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Neurosurgical treatment of movement disorders - spasmodic torticollis (ST)
- Surgery for Parkinson's Disease (PD)
What Sets Us Apart?
To deliver the most caring and collaborative experience possible, we work closely with patients and their providers.
- For patients with chronic pain requiring medical management, we provide ongoing, collaborative management and treatment plans, and will coordinate the plan with the referring provider, to enhance continuity of care.
- New referrals are expedited upon physician request.
- In order to adequately serve patients from large distances, we have several locations across the region to comfortably people in the local community of their choice, which all include free parking.
- Our program features leading edge research and clinical trials for conditions such as spine disease and neuropathic pain.
- We accept most insurances including Workers’ Compensation and government health plans.
Our care team is here for you. Find a UR Medicine expert and get care now.View Providers
LocationsView All Locations
We serve you in the Rochester metropolitan area and surrounding region.View All Locations