The NEUROCITY participant Information will be updated in the spring. The following links provide information that should be helpful to you as you prepare for the summer. Please review this information carefully! Feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns. We are here to assist you!
Partnership Admissions Contact
Driving Directions to River Campus
Recommended Summer Housing Items to Bring
- Bed linens are NOT provided. Bring sheets to fit an extra-long twin bed, a pillow, blanket, and towels.
- There is NO summer meal plan offered for non-UR students. Each floor in the dorm has a kitchen; however, they will not contain dishes or any other utensils. You may want to bring a plates, bowls, cups, silverware, and basic cooking items such as a pots and pans.
- Each participant in need of Summer Housing will have a micro/fridge (microwave and compact refrigerator combo) in their assigned room.
- Rochester’s summer weather fluctuates between the 60s and 90s, so bring clothing suitable for both warmer and cooler temperatures. Packing an umbrella is a good idea.
- Unfortunately, the dorm is NOT air-conditioned so you need to bring or buy a fan if needed.
- NO pets are allowed in the dorm.
If you cannot bring some of these items with you, don’t worry! Grocery stores, Wegmans, Target and Wal-Mart are located within a short drive or shuttle bus ride from the dorm.