Noyes Health COVID-19 Service Updates
Beginning Wednesday, October 20, UR Medicine | Noyes Health will implement visitor restrictions at Noyes Memorial Hospital in Dansville and other Noyes facilities.
For the safety and well-being of patients and staff, NO VISITORS will be allowed until further notice with the following exceptions:
- Maternity patients will be allowed 1 adult visitor/partner in the room through labor and delivery The visitor/partner will remain in the room throughout the duration of the patient’s stay.
- Pediatric patients will be allowed 1 parent/ guardian in the room.
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis, for patients with extreme behavioral and/or diminished mental capacity issues, or for those nearing end-of-life.
UR Medicine and its afiliates, in collaboration with Rochester Regional Health, have implemented "universal masking" to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Learn more about the masking requirements.
Resumption of Outpatient Surgery
Noyes Health has resumed outpatient surgical services at the Ambulatory Surgery Center in Geneseo, and elective surgery at Saunders Surgical Center at Noyes Memorial Hospital in Dansville. Safety measures implemented since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic will remain in place, including universal masking, temperature screenings and visitor restrictions.
All patients undergoing elective surgeries and/or non-urgent procedures in New York state are required to be tested for COVID-19. The New York State Department of Health has provided specific guidance on patient selection (see below); highlights are as follows:
- All patients who will undergo moderate or deep sedation, and/or require an anesthesiologist for their elective surgery or non-urgent procedure must be tested no more than 72 hours before the surgery and/or procedure.
- Minor procedures and surgeries performed with minimal sedation DO NOT require pre-procedure testing.
Noyes Health Practices
Noyes Primary Care, Creekside Family Medicine, Genesee Regional Orthopedics, Noyes Physical Therapy and Sports Performance, and Noyes Pain Management have resumed in-office appointment schedules at this time. Video conference and telephonic visits may be an option, depending on the situation.
In all cases, patient office visits will be staggered to allow for extra cleaning between appointments and for physical distancing in waiting areas.
Noyes Mental Health and Wellness will continue to accept walk-in crisis visits at this time, but individuals needing help should, whenever possible, call (585)335-4316 before coming to the office. Clients with scheduled appointments, with the exception of injections, may choose to come in to the office or meet with their therapist via teleconference or by phone. If you have any questions, please contact the clinic at (585)335-4316.
At Noyes Urgent Care - Geneseo and Noyes After Hours in Dansville, only patients will be allowed in the office. All others are asked to remain outside the building.
At Noyes Kidney Disease and Dialysis only patients will be allowed to enter the building for treatment. No additional visitors allowed until further notice.
The Spice Box Gift Shop on the ground floor of Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital in Dansville and Noyes Cafeteria on the lower level are open to employees only.
Noyes' County Health Department Partners