Current Visitor Restrictions at Noyes Memorial Hospital, effective Thursday, June 10
Visitation for Patients Admitted to the Hospital
One visitor is permitted at a time for each hospitalized patient.
- Each patient may designate two visitors. One person can visit per day for up to four hours.
- Visitation will no longer be allowed for COVID-positive patients unless they meet other criteria.
- Visitors must be 18-years-old or older
Visiting hours are between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Visitation is limited to up to 4 consecutive hours per visitor, per day.
- Pediatric Patients: 2 designated individuals during visiting hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.,
- OB Patients in Labor: 1 identified support person and 1 visitor or doula during labor. After delivery, the support person is permitted to stay, and the visitor/doula can visit up to 4 hours each day. For COVID-positive patients, only one support person (no visitor or doula) is allowed.
- Developmental Disabilities/Cognitive Impairment Patients: 1 support person with no time limitations, as deemed necessary by the care team.
- End-of-life Patients: 2 individuals may visit at the same time.
Emergency Department and Surgical Services
- 1 visitor may accompany the patient.
Dialysis Unit, Interventional Radiology
- Visitors are not permitted for safety precautions.
- Space does not allow for social distancing when visitors are present.
- Exception guidelines will still be followed.
When You Visit in the Hospital: Guidelines to Follow
- A hospital-issued mask (we will provide) must be worn at all times. Wear your mask correctly: nose and mouth must be covered.
- Wash your hands often: Wash with soap for at least 20 seconds and use sanitizer – ask for some if none is available to you.
- Individuals who are sick or suspected of having COVID may not visit. You will be screened for symptoms on arrival to the hospital, and your temperature will be checked.
- After screening, you will receive a visitor pass – which is only a one-day pass.
- Social distance: stay 6 feet apart from other people.
- Stay in your patient’s room: no walking in the halls unless necessary. If you smoke, please bring nicotine replacement.
- When you leave the hospital, help everyone stay safe: remain masked, wash your hands after visiting, and maintain social distancing.