Current Visitor Restrictions at Noyes Memorial Hospital, effective Wednesday, July 20, 2022.
Who can visit?
· Only 1 visitor at the bedside at a time.
· Visitors may alternate during the day.
· Visitors must be 18 years or older.
When can you visit?
Visiting hours are anytime between 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
What are the exceptions?
· Patients with COVID: No visitors unless they meet one of the other exceptions.
· Pediatric Patients: 4 individuals may be identified to visit throughout the day, however only 2 individuals at the bedside at a time. Only 1 individual is permitted overnight.
· OB Patients in labor: 1 identified support person and 3 visitors may be designated during labor. After delivery, the support person and visitors may continue to visit throughout regular visiting hours.
· Developmental Disabilities/Cognitive Impairment Patients: 1 support person, no time limitations, as care team deems necessary.
· End-of-Life Patients: 2 individuals may visit at the same time.
Note: All patients’ visitor status will be reviewed as patient’s condition changes.
Policy for patients having surgery or a procedure:
· Only 1 visitor may accompany the patient through the surgical process.
· The visitor may remain socially distanced in the designated waiting rooms, or may be asked to wait in the vehicle if space does not allow for social distancing.
· If the patient is admitted after surgery, visitation and exception guidelines will be followed.
Emergency Department and Urgent Care Visitation Policy:
· 1 visitor at a time with the patient, when volume and safety within the department permit. If waiting room is too busy, visitors will be asked to leave.
· If the patient is admitted into the hospital, but will in the ED waiting for a bed, hospital visitation and exception guidelines will be followed.
· Visitors are not permitted due to space limitations.
· Visitation exception guidelines will still be followed.
Infusion Center Policy:
· 1 support person permitted in the Infusion Center.
What Do You Need to Do When You Visit?
· A medical mask must be worn at all times - cloth masks are not permitted. Those who fail to comply will be asked to leave the premises. Wear your mask correctly; nose and mouth must be covered.
· Wash your hands often. Wash with soap for at least 20 seconds. Use sanitizer; as needed.
· If you currently have COVID symptoms, have had a recent exposure or positive test with the past 10 days, you are NOT permitted to visit. After screening you will receive a 1 day only visitor pass.
· Stay in your patient’s room whenever possible. If you smoke, please bring nicotine replacement.
· When you leave the hospital, do your part:
Get Vaccinated: COVID-19 vaccines can reduce the risk of you getting and spreading COVID-19, and they can also prevent you from becoming seriously ill, becoming hospitalized, or dying
Noyes' County Health Department Partners