Current Visitor Restrictions at Noyes Memorial Hospital, effective Monday, Dec. 5, 2022.
Who can visit?
- Two visitor at the bedside at a time.
- Visitors may alternate during the day.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older.
When can you visit?
Visiting hours are anytime between 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
What are the exceptions?
Patients with COVID
- 1 visitor at a time, with a maximum of 2 per day
- Everyone must stop at nurse's station prior to visiting where staff will show you where PPE is and answer any questions regarding wearing or taking off personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Appropriate PPE is required at all times while in patient rooms. This includes a mask, gown, gloves and eye protection.
- Visitors must stay in patient rooms
- 4 individuals may be identified to visit throughout the day
- Only 2 individuals at the bedside at a time
- Only 1 individual is permitted overnight.
OB Patients in labor:
- 1 identified support person and 3 visitors may be designated during labor.
- After delivery, the support person and visitors may continue to visit throughout regular visiting hours.
Developmental Disabilities/Cognitive Impairment Patients
- 1 support person, no time limitations, as care team deems necessary.
- 2 individuals may visit at the same time.
Note: Visitor status will be reviewed as patient’s condition changes.
Policy for patients having surgery or a procedure:
- Only 1 visitor may accompany the patient through the surgical process.
- The visitor may remain socially distanced in the designated waiting rooms, or may be asked to wait in the vehicle if space does not allow for social distancing.
- If the patient is admitted after surgery, visitation and exception guidelines will be followed.
Emergency Department and Urgent Care Visitation Policy:
- 1 visitor at a time with the patient, when volume and safety within the department permit. If waiting room is too busy, visitors will be asked to leave.
- For patients under investigation for COVID, no visitors will be permitted until test results are returned to manage visitor PPE requirements.
- If the patient is admitted into the hospital, but will in the ED waiting for a bed, hospital visitation and exception guidelines will be followed.
- Visitors are not permitted due to space limitations.
- Visitation exception guidelines will still be followed.
Infusion Center Policy:
- 1 support person permitted in the Infusion Center.
What Do You Need to Do When You Visit?
- A medical mask must be worn at all times - cloth masks are not permitted. Those who fail to comply will be asked to leave the premises. Wear your mask correctly; nose and mouth must be covered.
- Wash your hands often. Wash with soap for at least 20 seconds. Use sanitizer; as needed.
- If you currently have COVID symptoms, have had a recent exposure or positive test with the past 10 days, you are NOT permitted to visit. After screening you will receive a 1 day only visitor pass.
- Stay in your patient’s room whenever possible. If you smoke, please bring nicotine replacement.
Noyes' County Health Department Partners