Current Visitor Restrictions at Noyes Memorial Hospital, effective Thursday, March 3, 2022.
Visitation for Patients Admitted to the Hospital
- One visitor will be allowed at a time, with a maximum of two visitors per day
- Visitation is not allowed for COVID-positive patients unless they meet other criteria.
Visiting hours are between noon-8 p.m.
- Pediatric Patients: 2 designated individuals during visiting hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.,
- OB Patients in Labor: One identified support person is allowed all the time, and one other visitor is allowed at a time.
For COVID-positive patients, only one support person (no visitor or doula) is allowed.
- Developmental Disabilities/Cognitive Impairment Patients: 1 support person with no time limitations, as deemed necessary by the care team.
- End-of-life Patients: 2 individuals may visit at the same time.
- 1 visitor may accompany the patient unless the patient is experiencing COVID symptoms
Surgical Services (Dansville and Geneseo)
- One visitor with patient. Visitor must sit in the car until the procedure is over.
Dialysis Unit, Interventional Radiology
- Visitors are not permitted for safety precautions.
- Space does not allow for social distancing when visitors are present.
- Exception guidelines will still be followed.
- One person will be allowed to accompany each patient.
When You Visit in the Hospital: Guidelines to Follow
- A hospital-issued mask (we will provide) must be worn at all times. Wear your mask correctly: nose and mouth must be covered.
- Wash your hands often: Wash with soap for at least 20 seconds and use sanitizer – ask for some if none is available to you.
- Individuals who are sick or suspected of having COVID may not visit. You will be screened for symptoms on arrival to the hospital, and your temperature will be checked.
- After screening, you will receive a visitor pass – which is only a one-day pass.
- Social distance: stay 6 feet apart from other people.
- Stay in your patient’s room: no walking in the halls unless necessary. If you smoke, please bring nicotine replacement.
- When you leave the hospital, help everyone stay safe: remain masked, wash your hands after visiting, and maintain social distancing.