Noyes Primary Care - Now accepting new patients
Thank you for choosing Noyes Health as your primary care provider!
At Noyes Primary Care, we are a Patient-Centered Medical Home. We are a team of professionals dedicated to maintaining your optimal health and working with you to manage your individual healthcare needs.
In practice, what that means is that instead of finding out what is going on with your health when you go in for an appointment, all of the Noyes team will be on the same page, all the time. It’s that level of familiarity which MEDICAL HOME is meant to convey. We want you to feel “at home” with your health care.
The Noyes team is concerned with whole person care, including behavioral health needs. The care team provides access to evidence-based care, patient and family education and self-management support.
The office provides lab draws, medication injections, and geriatric and diabetic care.
The practice provides equal access to care for all of their patients regardless of source of payment and provides information for obtaining insurance for patients without it.
The practice assists in helping new patients migrate their personal health records from their previous provider to coordinate a smooth transition. A HIPAA compliant medical release form is provided for patient signature by the front office staff.
We promise timely communication for follow up and orders, and offer accessibility through a patient portal and electronic medical records for specialists, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and other healthcare facilities.
What We Ask of You
The practice functions most effectively as a medical home if patients provide a complete medical history and information about care obtained outside the practice.
Ultimately, we want to help you take responsibility for your health. You are the most important part of your healthcare team. The power to give yourself the best care possible is in your hands. Share our healthcare team goals by following important guidelines:
- Communicate your health and needs with our team.
- Share any updates on medications, dietary supplements, or remedies you’re using and any questions you may have about them. Please bring in medications you currently take, including inhalers and injections.
- Tell us when you see another health care provider so we can add them to your team and help coordinate your care.
- Do your best to keep scheduled appointments. If you can’t, call to reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
- Feel free to ask questions about your care, tell us when you don’t understand something, and ask for information about how to stay as healthy as possible.
- Work with us to develop and follow a plan that’s best for your health.
- Contact us after-hours at 585-335-3096 if you feel your issue cannot wait until the next day.
- Feel comfortable working with members of your extended care team, and be open to discussing health and wellness coaching, education and advice.
- Offer any feedback you may have to help us improve our care
If you have an emergency, call 911.
If it's an urgent matter outside of office hours, please proceed either to Noyes Urgent Care at 50 E. South Street in Geneseo, or to St. James Urgent Care at 7309 Seneca Road N., Suite 103, in Hornell.
For New Patients
We require that you arrive for your appointment 30 minutes early to fill out the new patient forms so that our staff can register all your information in our computer system, which will assist in making your appointment run more smoothly and efficiently. We kindly ask that you please bring your insurance card and a photo ID, as well as your current medication bottles.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask that you please call us 24 hours in advance to reschedule. We do charge a $25 No Show fee, which will be billed to you directly if you do not show for your appointment and have not called to reschedule or cancel your appointment in advance.
If you have any questions about any of the forms we ask you to read and fill out, or if you have any questions regarding your visit, please feel free to contact our office at (585) 335-3150 during our regular business hours, which are Monday– Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The billing is done by Noyes Health business office. If at any time you have a billing question, please contact the billing department at (585) 335-6038.
Meet our staff
Dr. Qaesar Rasheed and her staff work with you to maintain a healthy lifestyle, offering disease prevention, health maintenance, counseling, patient education, and the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses.
Dr. Qaesar Rasheed
- Osmania Medical College, India, MBBS
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Bronx, NY – Internal Medicine
- Creekside Family Medicine, Canasarega, NY – Family Practice
- Essen Medical PC, Bronx-Lebanon Special Care Center, Bronx, NY – Attending Physician/Assistant Medical Director
- Genesee Valley Internal Medicine, Hornell, NY – Internal Medicine
Dr. Rasheed returned to the area after several years practicing downstate to be near her daughter and family. She believes that prevention is the best medicine, so takes time to talk with her patients about lifestyle modifications and healthy choices that will enhance overall health. When out of the office, Dr. Rasheed enjoys traveling, gardening and simple walks outdoors to admire the natural beauty of the region.