Noyes Primary Care
Dr. Qaesar Rasheed and her staff work with you to maintain a healthy lifestyle, offering disease prevention, health maintenance, counseling, patient education, and the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses.
Dr. Qaesar Rasheed
- Osmania Medical College, India, MBBS
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Bronx, NY – Internal Medicine
- Creekside Family Medicine, Canasarega, NY – Family Practice
- Essen Medical PC, Bronx-Lebanon Special Care Center, Bronx, NY – Attending Physician/Assistant Medical Director
- Genesee Valley Internal Medicine, Hornell, NY – Internal Medicine
Dr. Rasheed returned to the area after several years practicing downstate to be near her daughter and family. She believes that prevention is the best medicine, so takes time to talk with her patients about lifestyle modifications and healthy choices that will enhance overall health. When out of the office, Dr. Rasheed enjoys traveling, gardening and simple walks outdoors to admire the natural beauty of the region.