Where Our Strength is Caring
At Noyes, the focus is on you. So, here are links to information we hope that you will find valuable.
You can read about our beliefs and philosophies, see an overview of our facilities, meet our medical professionals, and more. There's also a link for exploring employment opportunities here at Noyes.
We trust this information will be helpful.
A healthcare system so advanced that the professionals who care for you are leaders in their field – yet a facility so warm and intimate that Brahms’ Lullaby plays softly in the hallways each time a baby is born.
Now stop imagining. Because this healthcare system exists – right here, right now, serving Livingston and surrounding counties. Noyes is staffed by healthcare professionals with an advanced level of knowledge and experience, utilizing leading medical technology. Within our specialties, our expertise is among the finest there is – and for the specialties we don’t provide, we have close associations and access to the hospital with the best expertise for your needs.
But for all of this world-class performance, Noyes is a healthcare system that’s both in and of the community. We live, work, and raise our families here. Our colleagues and our patients are our friends and neighbors. The level of caring and personal attention you’ll experience here is simply without equal. So imagine the ideal hospital system. The kind of care you would choose for yourself, your family or your best friend. Then think of Noyes Health– where our strength is caring, and our focus is you.
What We Believe
We support and promote the health of our communities
through compassionate, quality care.
To be our communities’ first choice and primary resource for medical care and wellness promotion.
Build upon our strengths through expansion of resources,
services, and external relationships.
- Quality: We provide services that exceed internal and external customer expectations according to best practices.
- Accountability: We are personally responsible for achieving individual and organizational goals.
- Teamwork: We work together to understand and appreciate how our actions affect each other and the success of the organization.
- Innovation: We actively seek and implement ideas to improve performance.
- Growth/Learning: We pursue opportunities to learn and change.
- Collaboration: We are committed to working with the entire healthcare team to maximize care in the communities we serve.
- Integrity: We will always do what is ethical and remain committed to patients, ourselves, and each other.