...a healthcare system so advanced that the professionals who care for you are leaders in their field – yet a facility so warm and intimate that Brahms’ Lullaby plays softly in the hallways each time a baby is born.
Now stop imagining. This healthcare system exists – right here, right now, serving Livingston and surrounding counties. UR Medicine | Noyes Health offers community-focused health care backed by a world-class medical research institution.
Noyes is a healthcare system that’s both in and of the community. We live, work, and raise our families here. Our colleagues and our patients are our friends and neighbors. The level of caring and personal attention you’ll experience here is simply without equal. So imagine the ideal hospital system. The kind of care you would choose for yourself, your family or your best friend. Then think of Noyes-- comprehensive, compassionate, community-based care.
What We Believe
We support and promote the health of our communities
through compassionate, quality care.
To be our communities’ first choice and primary resource for medical care and wellness promotion.
Build upon our strengths through expansion of resources,
services, and external relationships.
- Quality: We provide services that exceed internal and external customer expectations according to best practices.
- Accountability: We are personally responsible for achieving individual and organizational goals.
- Teamwork: We work together to understand and appreciate how our actions affect each other and the success of the organization.
- Innovation: We actively seek and implement ideas to improve performance.
- Growth/Learning: We pursue opportunities to learn and change.
- Collaboration: We are committed to working with the entire healthcare team to maximize care in the communities we serve.
- Integrity: We will always do what is ethical and remain committed to patients, ourselves, and each other.