Give to Noyes
The Foundation for Noyes Health
The mission of the Foundation for Noyes Memorial Hospital, Inc. is to raise funds and provide support for the programs and services of UR Medicine | Noyes Health and its mission of providing compassionate, high-quality healthcare to the residents of Livingston, eastern Allegany and northwestern Steuben counties and throughout the Genesee Valley of New York State. The Foundation fulfills the mission through establishing on-going relationships with the community served by UR Medicine | Noyes Health, and by being responsive to the changing needs of the organization over time.
The Foundation for Noyes Memorial Hospital, Inc. will become the preferred beneficiary of community donations and bequests by fostering trust in and building awareness of the organization’s essential role as the primary health care provider in the region.
To achieve our mission and vision, we embrace the following values:
- Integrity – Honor the trust placed in us by our community and adhere to ethical and professional standards.
- Accountability – Be fiscally responsible with the funds entrusted to us by our donors.
- Respect – Be guided by mutual respect in interactions with our donors, board members, volunteers, hospital staff, physicians and the wider community.
- Collaboration – Work with the Noyes Health Auxiliary and community stakeholders to foster the common goal of supporting UR Medicine | Noyes Health.
- Commitment – Use our time, talents and treasure to sustain and enhance UR Medicine | Noyes Health’s growth and ability to meet the varying needs of its patients and their families.
- Excellence – Reach and exceed the goals set out in the mission of the Foundation in a measurable way.
Donors who have supported Noyes with gifts of more than $5000 are part of the Foundation for Noyes Health's Legacy Circle. Legacy Circle members understand the vital role Noyes plays in promoting and providing for the health and well being of the region, and give generously to help sustain those efforts.
Annual Giving Campaign
The Foundation for Noyes Memorial Hospital established an Annual Giving Campaign in 2000 that has continued successfully each year. Our annual giving gifts have supported the purchase of new equipment, new technology and various capital projects.
A memorial tribute to remember a family member or special friend is a thoughtful way to recognize those who have been an important part of your life. Memorial gifts to the Foundation for Noyes Health help us purchase equipment for patient care and support programs and projects to meet healthcare needs within our region. Gifts are used in a manner consistent with the wishes of the donor.
The Foundation for Noyes Health wants all donors to gain the maximum tax benefit allowable for their charitable support. We do not render legal or tax advisory services and strongly recommend that you meet with an attorney or other professional investment advisor to assure that your best interests are served as you make your gifts.
The Foundation for Noyes Health Board of Directors
- Thomas Wamp, Chairperson
- Helen Gray – Vice Chairperson
- Bill Bacon – Treasurer
- John Quinlan - Secretary
- Les Cole
- James Coniglio
- Tim Costello
- Mary Ann Merle
- Dr. J. Chad Teeters, President and CEO, UR Medicine Noyes Health
- Bob Smith
- Lynn White, Director, Foundation for Noyes Health
- Maureen Wolcott
The Foundation for Noyes Health is an organization described in Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). A copy of its most recent annual report is available upon request by contacting it at 111 Clara Barton Street, Dansville NY 14437, on the New York State Attorney General Charities Bureau charities registry website at https://charitiesnys.com, or at Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, 15th floor, New York NY 10005.