Helping Those Who Are Helping Others
The Caregiver Resource Center at Noyes Hospital provides caregiver support services in partnership with Livingston County Office for the Aging.
The program assists informal caregivers—spouses, adult children, other family members, friends, and neighbors—in their efforts to care for persons who need help with everyday tasks. This crucial assistance allows these persons with chronic illnesses or disabilities to remain living in their own homes throughout our community.
The Caregiver Resource Center Provides Support That Includes
- Information & Assistance
- Respite Program
- In Home Companion Care: 4 hours, once a week provided by trained aides or volunteer
- Respite Day Care Programs: provide a much needed break for caregivers by offering companionship and activities for your loved ones. Located in Geneseo and Dansville. No fee; donations are accepted.
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Counseling and Support
- Monthly Caregiver Newsletter
- Annual Caregiver Symposium every November
- Educational Programs: Classes held via Zoom and in person.
Register Online for Our Educational Programs
Some of our classes use Zoom. View our two short classes about using Zoom:
For online classes we send emails at registration, and one reminder. Please check your spam or junk folders if you do not see an email about your class.
The suggested contribution for some of our classes is $20. No one is turned away if unable to contribute. Contribution checks are payable to Noyes Caregiver Resource Center, 111 Clara Barton St, Dansville, NY 14437. Please note on the check which class you are taking.
For more information, please contact our Caregiver Coordinator: (585) 335-4358 or email email@example.com