Physical Therapy and Sports Performance
Part of Noyes Memorial Hospital
Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy at Noyes
UR Medicine | Noyes Health Physical Therapy prides itself on offering true one-on-one care aimed at meeting your health needs. We provide a comprehensive approach to therapy through multiple disciplines, diverse skill-sets, and several areas of specialization and certification. The “no pain, no gain” strategy is NOT our mantra, and therapy at our facility is not just a glorified gym program. You will receive individualized care from highly trained medical professionals who invest the time needed to solve your physical problem, not just direct you around a bustling gym. You will be glad you made the effort to partner with our providers as they work with you toward better health. We’re confident you’ll quickly recognize the value the profession of physical therapy can bring to your health.
- 2017 Best of the Best Physical Therapy by Genesee Country Express
- 2013, 2012, 2011 Rehab Management Magazine Best Rehab Hospital
- 2013, 2012 Physical Therapy Products Magazine Best Private Practices and Outpatient Facilities
Staff Certifications and Specialties
- McKenzie Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Wound Care Specialist
- Credentialed Clinical Instruction
- Sports Medicine
- Aquatic Therapy
- Balance/Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Post-Operative Care
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Titleist Performance Institute Golf Performance Program
How to see a Physical Therapist?
Option 1: Obtain a referral for physical therapy from your physician and stop in or call our office to schedule an appointment.
Option 2: In New York State, Direct Access allows you the right to visit a physical therapist without a referral for ten visits or thirty days, whichever comes first. To use this option, stop in or call our office for an appointment.
We accept all insurances and offer financial assistance programs for those who qualify.
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Manual Therapy
- Joint Mobilization
- Therapeutic Massage
- Cross Friction Massage
- IASTM (tool-assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Electrical Stimulation (TENS)
- Aquatic Therapy
- Mechanical Spinal Traction
- Anodyne Therapy for Peripheral Neuropathy
- Wound Care
- Lymphedema: Manual Lymph Decongestion and Wrappings
- Biodex Balance Training
- Custom Splinting
- Paraffin Wax
- Custom Hand Splinting
- Gait Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Dix Hallpike, Epley, Semont (Liberty), Appiani...
- WorkSteps Provider
For additional information (print and save):