Current Restrictions at Jones Memorial Hospital
JMH is suspending visiting hours effective immediately.
A ZERO visitor policy is now in effect, except for as outlined below.
- Pediatric patients may have one guardian visitor
- OB patients may have ONE support person with them throughout labor and delivery
- One support person is allowed when deemed essential to the care of the patient, meaning it is medically necessary.
- One support person is allowed for any patient with an intellectual and/or developmental disability, and patients with cognitive impairments including dementia.
- End of life visitation is allowed.
- The Jones Memorial Hospital café will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Hospital staff will continue to verbally screen all those entering any JMH building or practice.
*All hospital services and practices remain open and fully capable of caring for our community’s needs. At this time, this policy change does not impact any surgeries or procedures.
Further information regarding our visitation policy is available here.
COVID-19 Informational Videos