My Health Info Portal Now Open
Now you can access your Jones Memorial Hospital health information on-line, anytime from almost anywhere!
Already registered? Access your account.
Need to register? PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to request a health information portal account.
- In order to register, you will need your medical record number and an email on file with Jones Memorial.
- When entering your medical record number, you MUST enter the letters "MR" prior to the beginning of the number.
- If you don't know your medical record number or do not have an email address on file with Jones Memorial or the Jones Memorial Medical Practices, please email JMH Health Information Management anytime or call (585) 596-4043 between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Once you have this information, you may self-register for your health information portal.
- Please use your full first and last name in the proper text boxes. You cannot register using a nickname, i.e. JUDITH not Judy.
Need a copy of your health records? Here's how to obtain a copy of your health records.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have entered my medical record number, but I can't sign up. What is the problem?
- Please remember to put "MR" before the number when entering your medical record number.
- What information is available on the portal?
- Once you have registered, you will be able to see upcoming JMH appointments, submit changes to your personal information, see you medication list and allergies on record since your last JMH visit, review your hospital visit history, access your discharge summaries and view your lab results.
- Where does my health information in the portal come from?
- All of the information in the Portal comes from your Jones Memorial Hospital electronic health record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible!
- Once I have registered, how do I log into the portal?
- On the web, go to Myhealthinfo.jmhny.org, and enter the user name and password for your account. If you need help registering or logging in, call Jones Memorial Hospital Health Information Management (585) 596-4043 between 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday or send email to JMH Health Information Management.
- Can my family access my portal?
- Yes. If you and your family members agree, you can allow them to have access to your portal. Please contact JMH to set this up.
- Is my information safe?
- Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and the URLs are re-written so that they can’t be copied and pasted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access you portal. There is a timeout feature that protects your information if you leave the portal page open. When registering, you will be instructed to choose a username & password. For future reference, make note of them for your records. If you need help registering or logging in, please call JMH Health Information Management (585) 596-4043 between 8 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- May I see my child's medical information?
- If your child is under the age of 12, you may request proxy access to view their medical information. Please send email to JMH Health Information Management anytime or call (585) 596-4043 between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- In order to comply with New York State privacy laws, we do not allow proxy access for children over the age of 12. New York State privacy laws allows certain medical visits to be confidential for minors once they hit the age of 12. Because current technology cannot prevent these types of visits from being shown on your child’s health portal, we are unable to allow access to a portal between the ages of 12-17. We are currently working on a solutions to address this.
- In the meantime, you may still have access to your child’s health information by emailing JMH Health Information Management or by calling (585) 596-4043 between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.