Lions Club Diabetes Center at JMH
- Newly diagnosed with diabetes?
- Pregnant and diagnosed with gestational diabetes?
- A1C greater than 8-percent?
- No formal education on how to live with diabetes?
- Struggling with Healthy Meal Planning for diabetics?
If you have diabetes, you know how challenging it can be to manage your disease. Healthy eating, physical activity, monitoring your condition, taking medication and reducing your risk for complications are part of your daily routine. At times, all of this might seem overwhelming. Adding diabetes education to your healthcare plan makes managing your diabetes easier. The educator will work with you to develop a plan to stay healthy, giving you the tools and ongoing support to make that plan a daily routine. .
To make an appointment at the Diabetes Center, please call (585) 596-4025.