Registration & Payment
Payment of registration fees must be made by one of the following methods:
- On-line: This mode of registration allows credit card payment.
- Check: To be mailed with the registration form (see details in the registration form).
- On site: At the registration desk on the day of the conference.
The registration to the conference allows entrance to the lectures and commercial exhibition.
||Registration before 4/23
||Registration 4/24 - 5/13
|Dentists and physicians
|EIOH full-time faculty, hygienists, retired dentists
|EIOH residents, students, and dental assistants
|EIOH Residents attending the Advanced Oral Medicine course (DEN416)
*Please be advised that the number of seats in the auditorium is limited. Registration is on a first-come basis.
- You are invited to stop at the registration desk to sign in for the conference and to receive your registration packet (printed materials and voucher for lunch).
- The registration desk will be located at the entrance to the Farash Auditorium at Eastman Institute for Oral Health, 625 Elmwood Ave.
- The registration desk will be operating on the day of the conference. Operation hours will start at 7:30 a.m. until the beginning of the lectures, and at certain times throughout the day (please check times at the desk).
- For pre-registered attendees, the CE credit certificate will be available at the end of the conference at the registration desk. For on-site registrees, please leave your email address at the Registration Desk.
All cancellations must be faxed or e-mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Before Apr. 3, 2020 - 100% refund
- From Apr. 4, 2020 until Apr. 23, 2020 - 50% refund
- No refund on cancellations received after Apr. 24, 2020
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. A confirmation of registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.