General Dentistry Services
- Complete exams, x-rays, and dental cleanings
- Fillings, root canals, and extractions
- Cosmetic dentistry, such as whitening, porcelain and composite veneers
- Implants - placement and restoration
- Crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures
- Oral appliances for control of sleep apnea
- Preventive care, periodontal therapy, and nutritional counseling
- Relaxation techniques using nitrous oxide sedation
Read what our patients are saying
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Evenings & Weekends
Tuesdays & Thursdays
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Some Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Make an Appointment (585) 275-5051
General Dentistry Fax: (585) 273-1235
IMPORTANT: Children and adult companions are not allowed in the treatment room with the patient. Children may not be let alone in the waiting area. Thank you for your cooperation.
Patients with a dental emergency after business hours should report to the Strong Memorial Hospital Emergency Room, where the dentist on call will be contacted
What is a General Dentist?
General dentists prevent, evaluate, diagnose, and treat diseases of the oral cavity, as well as maintain the function and appearance of the teeth. Many oral diseases and abnormalities can indicate other diseases. A general dentist may refer patients to their physician or a specialist for further evaluation, or vice versa for treatment.
Our residents come from all parts of the world, bringing you a global expertise coupled with the cutting edge research and knowledge of the University of Rochester Medical Center. There is no dental concern too small or large for the professionals at Eastman Dental's General Dentistry Division.