Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I consider before having a cosmetic procedure?
- You should be in good general health
- Be ready to invest time in your recovery and follow your doctor's instructions
- Work with your doctor to develop realistic expectations of what a cosmetic
procedure can accomplish.
- Trust in your surgeon and the entire staff
- What type of procedures do you perform ?
- Our focus is exclusively on faces. As a board certified ophthalmologist and
fellowship-trained oculofacial plastic surgeon, this means we pay careful attention to the features that make you who you are. Accordingly, we offer the following services:
- Botulinum injections
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery
- Facial fillers
- Brow and forehead lifts
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Full face and neck lifts
- Laser face lifts
- Micro fat grafting of the face
- What can I expect during my initial visit?
- Once you make an appointment with Dr. Gonzalez, we will provide you all of the
information you will need. Most often, the initial visit is an opportunity to meet Dr.
Gonzalez and discuss your concerns as well as for him to give you an idea of what
treatment options are available.
- When can I get back to normal activities?
- It depends on the procedure. For Botox injections, fillers and some surface treatments,
recovery is almost immediate. For incisional procedures and deep laser treatments, Dr.
Gonzalez will explain recovery times
- Where will my procedure be performed?
- Many of the procedures described can be performed at our comfortable and
accredited Brighton, NY office
- Is financing available?
- Yes. We understand that a cosmetic procedure is an important investment for you.
We offer many interest-free and extended payment options
- What type of anesthesia will be used?
- For many procedures local anesthesia is combined with awake sedation. More complex
surgeries requiring hospital facilities may use general anesthesia