The Center for Health + Technology (CHeT) brings together a diverse team of neurologists, project managers, information analysts, data scientists, designers, research coordinators, IT specialists, database analysts, and administrative staff. Together, we work to advance clinical research and care to improve the lives of individuals regionally, nationally, and globally.
If you share our vision to do the unprecedented, we would like to hear from you.
- Professor – Department of Neurology/Center for Health + Technology
Faculty members receive dual appointments in the Center for Health + Technology and the Department of Neurology at the University of Rochester Medical Center. For more information, contact Norm Yung.
- Clinical Project Monitor, Associate (Job ID 224205)
- Senior Project Manager (Job ID 225968)
- Senior Project Manager (Job ID 229091)
- CHeT Info Tech Support Specialist II (Job ID 233175)
- Director, CHeT Finance & Operations (Job ID 236042)
- Analyst Programmer Jr (Job ID 237481)
- CMSU Operations Technician (Job ID 238965)
- HSRC I Outcomes Division (Job ID 240150)
- 3 HSRC Coordinators (LIGHT-PD) (Job ID 240641; 240639; 240638)
- Senior Human Subject Research Coordinator (Job ID 241171)
- Analyst Programmer Lead (Job ID 241542)
- CHeT Research Associate (ATHOME2) (Job ID 242455)
- CHeT Coordinator (WATCH) (Job ID 242780)
- CMSU Packaging Tech V (Job ID 243208)
- CDM II (IA II) (Job ID 243210)
For more information and to apply for a position, go to the University of Rochester's Job Search page.
CHeT has supported trainees in the following fellowship programs. See links below for more information.
Clinical Research Coordinator Opportunities
CHeT regularly hires full-time research coordinators to support a range of innovative clinical studies in neurology. Learn more about the research coordinator position and meet some of our current and former coordinators.
Learn about undergraduate and graduate internship opportunities at CHeT.