Clinical Research Coordinator Opportunities Student Research Opportunities
The Center for Health + Technology (CHeT) brings together a diverse team of neurologists, project managers, information analysts, data scientists, designers, research coordinators, IT specialists, database analysts, and administrative staff. Together, we work to advance clinical research and care to improve the lives of individuals regionally, nationally, and globally.
If you share our vision to do the unprecedented, we would like to hear from you.
- Professor – Department of Neurology/Center for Health + Technology
Faculty members receive dual appointments in the Center for Health + Technology and the Department of Neurology at the University of Rochester Medical Center. For more information, contact Norm Yung.
- CHeT Health Coordinator (Job ID: 248126)
- Clinical Project Monitor, Associate (Job ID: 224205)
- Senior Project Manager x2 (Job IDs: 225968, 229091)
- Analyst Programmer Jr (Job ID: 237481)
- Senior Human Subject Research Coordinator (Job ID: 241171)
- Analyst Programmer Lead (Job ID: 241542)
- CDM II (Job ID: 243210)
- CHeT Outcomes Coordinator (Job ID: 244262)
- Clinical Trials Lead Project Manager x2 (Job IDs: 247588, 247589)
- CTCC Coordinator x3 (Job IDs: 248042, 248041, 248040)
- CMSU GMP Operations Tech III (Job IDs: 247331, 238965)
For more information and to apply for a position, go to the University of Rochester's Job Search page.
CHeT has supported trainees in the following fellowship programs. See links below for more information.
Clinical Research Coordinator Opportunities
CHeT regularly hires full-time research coordinators to support a range of innovative clinical studies in neurology. Learn more about the research coordinator position and meet some of our current and former coordinators.
Learn about undergraduate and graduate internship opportunities at CHeT.