The Center for Health + Technology (CHeT) brings together a diverse team of neurologists, project managers, information analysts, data scientists, designers, research coordinators, IT specialists, database analysts, and administrative staff. Together, we work to advance clinical research and care to improve the lives of individuals regionally, nationally, and globally.
If you share our vision to do the unprecedented, we would like to hear from you.
Professor – Department of Neurology/Center for Health + Technology
Faculty members receive dual appointments in the Center for Health + Technology and the Department of Neurology at the University of Rochester Medical Center. For more information, contact Ray Dorsey.
- Clinical Project Mgr, Senior (Job ID 225968)
- Clinical Project Mgr, Associate (Job ID 225598)
- Director of Clinical Trials Coordination Center (Job ID 224646)
- Analyst/Programmer Jr. (Job ID 224641)
- CHeT Bioinformaticist (Job ID 224378)
- Clinical Project Monitor, Associate (Job ID 224205)
- CHeT Director of Data Management & Info Systems (Job ID 221233)
- CHET IoT Mobile Tech/Desktop Support Specialist (Job ID 219692)
For more information and to apply for a position, go to the University of Rochester's Job Search page.
CHeT has supported trainees in the following fellowship programs. See links below for more information.
University of Rochester Clinical & Translational Science Institute’s Population Health Research Postdoctoral Fellowship.
University of Rochester Department of Neurology’s Experimental Therapeutics Fellowship.
If you are interested in learning about internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, please contact Alistair Glidden.