The Center for Health + Technology (CHeT) brings together a diverse team of neurologists, project managers, information analysts, data scientists, designers, research coordinators, IT specialists, database analysts, and administrative staff. Together, we work to advance clinical research and care to improve the lives of individuals regionally, nationally, and globally.
If you share our vision to do the unprecedented, we would like to hear from you.
- Professor – Department of Neurology/Center for Health + Technology
Faculty members receive dual appointments in the Center for Health + Technology and the Department of Neurology at the University of Rochester Medical Center. For more information, contact Ray Dorsey.
- Clinical Project Manager
- Clinical Project Monitor
- Clinical Project Monitor, Associate (Job ID 224205)
- Senior Project Manager (Job ID 225968)
- CHeT Health and Technology Research Associate (Job ID 227273)
- CHeT Health and Technology Research Associate (Job ID 228843)
- Senior Project Manager (Job ID 229091)
- CMSU Quality Assurance Tech III (Job ID 231998)
- CHeT Financial Analyst (Job ID 232238)
- CHeT Info Tech Support Specialist II (Job ID 233175)
- CMSU Director, QA (Job ID 233972)
- CHeT Palliative Care Clinical Research Associate (Job ID 234066)
For more information and to apply for a position, go to the University of Rochester's Job Search page.
CHeT has supported trainees in the following fellowship programs. See links below for more information.
If you are interested in learning about internship opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students, please contact Norman Yung.