Infectious Diseases Research Clinic
University of Rochester Medical Center
250 Crittenden Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14642
Parking is reimbursed for study participants if they park in the Medical Center parking lots.
Once your reach the Medical Center you can use the following directions to find the Infectious Diseases Research Clinic:
From the Parking Garage at Strong Memorial Hospital
- Enter the building from the ground floor of the parking garage (one floor below the lobby of the hospital).
- Turn right.
- Locate the orange flags (O) overhead and follow them to the orange elevators (long walk). There will be an arrow next to the orange flag whenever you are to turn onto a different hallway.
- The Infectious Diseases Research Clinic (Room 3-5021) is located on the third floor taking the orange elevators.
- From the 1st floor lobby, also follow the orange flags to the orange elevators.
From the Visitor Parking Lot on Crittenden Boulevard next to Helen Wood Hall and the School of Nursing
- Cross Crittenden Boulevard.
- Turn right onto the sidewalk and walk in front of the building.
- Enter the building through the entrance with the silver overhang with signage that reads “Clinical Research Center.” This entrance is located just to the right of the entrance with the steps and columns. It is on the right side of the circular drive that comes up in front of the building.
- After going through the set of double doors, the Infectious Diseases Research Clinic (Room 3-5021) is located on the third floor taking the orange elevators.