The Center for Experiential Learning (CEL) is an educational delivery system that supports, promotes, and connects teaching and learning activities across the UR Medical Center (URMC), UR Medicine’s network of hospitals, throughout the region, and beyond. Our goal is to offer healthcare providers at every stage in their careers, and members of interprofessional teams, with impactful educational experiences that ultimately lead to improvements in patient care and clinical outcomes.
Whether you are looking to hone technical or communication skills through a simulated learning experience, design innovative curricula, secure highly flexible and technology-enabled space or support for your on-site meeting or lab, certify or take a course for continuing education credits, or learn how to leverage technology as an educational tool, our team is here to help!
- Medical simulation
- Standardized Patient programming
- Continuing education certification
- Classroom and lab scheduling & support
- Meeting and event coordination
- Digital installations and support
- American Heart Association courses
- Finger Lakes Regional Training Center (Emergency Preparedness)
- Project ECHOTM