Constructive Clinical Supervision
Welcome to the continuing education site for Constructive Clinical Supervision! This professional development activity is designed to provide readers of the book Constructive Clinical Supervision by Douglas A. Guiffrida with an opportunity to earn continuing education credit for the learning they engaged in through reading the book.
This professional development program is sponsored by the Counselor Education Department at the University of Rochester's Warner Graduate School of Education. The Warner School is an Approved Continuing Education Provider by the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) and this program is approved by NBCC to provide 10 CE credits.
The cost of the activity is $69 and participants who successfully complete it can earn 10 hours of continuing education credit in the area of clinical supervision.
Upon completion of the activity, participants will be able to download and print a certificate of completion that can be submitted as proof of their professional development.
The activity consists of 58 multiple-choice questions that are designed to assess your learning about the constructive approach to supervision. The questions are divided into 6 learning modules that correspond to the six chapters in the book.
To begin, you must purchase a copy of Constructive Clinical Supervision. Upon reading the book, you are ready to begin.
Criteria for Successful Completion of this Activity Include:
- Register for the course
- Reading Constructive Clinical Supervision
- Completion of the post test/chapter review questions
*The post test/chapter review questions must be completed in one sitting.
- Will be available for download immediately after you attest to completing the online course.
- Participants must download and save or print certificates before exiting the course.
- Please remember to send a copy of your certificate to your credentialing office and to keep a copy for your records.
Click here to register for this online activity
After Reading the Book and Registering for the Online Activity:
- Click on Claiming Credit and Printing Certificates of Participation link and sign in.
- Registration Complete - You have already paid and registered for this event. To continue with your Online Activity, please click the "Continue" button below.
- Thank you – Click Here to Begin the Activity and a new window opens to the activity home page.
- Use the tab at the top to go back to the Thank You page and the Continue to the Post Test button appears.
- Complete the Post Test/Chapter Review Questions and Claim Credit.
Click here to purchase a copy of the book
Click here to learn more about the book
Click hear to learn more about the warner school
If you have questions surrounding this online activity, please contact:
Assoc Professor of Education with Tenure
University of Rochester Warner School of Education