Interested in the periFACTS® Online Continuing Education Program Subscription?
Sign up for a FREE 30-day Trial to preview the program! There is no obligation and no credit card information required to sign up! Best of all, every free trial includes the ability to earn up to 8.25 CNE Contact Hours or 8.25 CME Credits for FREE!
You can request your specific program type and create an account for instant access to our Free Trial curriculum! Sign up today!
To request a Free Trial, start by choosing if you would like Fetal Monitoring education and credit included with your program type. After choosing a program type link below, follow the instructions on the registration page to create a new account or log in to your active account to access your Free Trial curriculum immediately!
WITH Fetal Monitoring - Request Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring access
WITHOUT Fetal Monitoring - Request Antepartum/Postpartum access
If you have requested a Free Trial account within the last 30 days, sign in here.
If you have an active periFACTS account, click on the selected program version link above and click the LOGIN HERE link at the bottom of the registration page to log in. Do not create a new account.
Included in Our Free Trial Curriculum
- Two Obstetrics courses eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit, each featuring a new article and clinical case study. Each participant also has the option to include fetal monitoring questions and the ability to earn EFM credit with each obstetrics course (see our Program Type Options).
- Women's Health course, featuring a new article and review test, eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit.
- Video course on a women's health, obstetric, or risk-management related topic, eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit.
- Clinical Quandary Q&A Column - Our forum for participants to anonymously ask an obstetric-related question to be answered by an expert in that topic.
- MenoPAUSE Quandary Q&A Column - Our menopause forum for participants to have their menopause-related questions answered by experts certified in menopause medicine.
- Web Rounds Video Lectures - Access to grand-rounds videos on women's health, obstetrics, and risk management topics, presented at The University of Rochester.
Preview the current Free Trial curriculum content.
Choose your type of credit to earn:
- CNE Contact Hours
- CME Credit
Program Type Options
Choose if you want to include Fetal Monitoring education.
Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring Program
The periFACTS® Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program focuses on teaching fetal heart rate interpretation skills in conjunction with providing up-to-date information on common obstetric issues. Each obstetrics course includes a fetal heart rate monitoring strip and five additional questions specific to fetal monitoring, fetal physiology, and fetal monitoring strip interpretation. Each participant also has the ability to earn EFM Contact Hours with the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program type. PeriFACTS® uses NICHD vocabulary, which encourages nurses and doctors to use the same language for fetal heart rate interpretation.
The periFACTS® Antepartum/Postpartum program is a variation of the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program available to obstetric providers who do not require fetal monitoring education or credit. The Antepartum/Postpartum program presents the same, new monthly learning materials as the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program, however, the clinical case study only contains questions that pertain to the corresponding article topic. Fetal heart rate monitoring strips and questions are not included.