Essentials of Fetal Monitoring for Groups
Using NICHD nomenclature, the Essentials of Fetal Monitoring program quickly and effectively teaches and reinforces obstetric care providers the essentials of fetal heart rate monitoring interpretation and fetal physiology. Our online program is ideal for annual staff education and is an online option to supplement professional education in preparation for EFM-certificate exam. The Essentials of Fetal Monitoring program is also available CNE Contact Hours and CME Credit for license, certificate and certification maintenance and renewals.
Continuing Education Credit
The Essentials of Fetal Monitoring program is eligible for 20 CNE Contact Hours (20 EFM Contact Hours, 5 Pharmacology Contact Hours) and 20 CME Credits.
A Group subscription includes access to the program for one year. Groups can enroll participants at any time during the one year subscription period. Group access also includes the ability to designate one or more person(s) with administrative access to manage group participants, track group participation, and to run custom reports. Group subscriptions include the option to purchase CNE/CME credit separately or to purchase it for the entire group in advance. Group access requires self-registration.
- Group subscription for 30 participants without credit: $500 for one year
- Group subscription orders without credit offer the option to purchase CNE Contact Hours and CME credits at a discounted rate for any group participant. This group add-on can be purchased immediately or at any time for any active, group participant in our online store or by invoice upon request by email.
- Group Subscription Add-on cost per participant: $50 for CNE Contact Hours. $100 for CME Credits.
- Group subscription for 30 participants with 20 CNE Contact Hours or 20 CME credits included for each participant: $750 for one year
- Group subscription with UNLIMITED participants without credit: $1,000 for one year
- Group subscription with UNLIMITED participants and 20 CNE Contact Hours or 20 CME credits included for each participant: $2,000 for one year
Renewals: Any unused group enrollments can be rolled over for an additional year upon renewal of the same Essentials of Fetal Monitoring group subscription without interruption. Payment in full is required to rollover enrollments.
Save 10%! All participants with an active individual or group subscription to the periFACTS Online Continuing Education Program save 10% off any 'Essentials' program purchase everyday! To purchase online, you must have a periFACTS store account. To request a store account with the discount automatically applied, just email us! Alternatively, groups can purchase a subscription to the program by invoice (including Purchase Order requests) by email.
How to Purchase
Purchase a Group Subscription and (optional) Group CNE Contact Hours to the Essentials of Fetal Monitoring program in our online store.
Request an invoice for Group access to the Essentials of Fetal Monitoring program by email.
"[I] found the education to be great! Good topics, to the point but with enough education to promote critical thinking!!" - Melanie C. - Director of Women’s and Newborn Services, White River Medical Center