PeriFACTS® Group Subscription
Health Systems, Hospitals, and Professionals in Obstetrics and Women's Heath can subscribe to the periFACTS® Online Continuing Education Program as a Group!
A group subscription provides each group participant with a new, online curriculum every month, comprised of brand-new courses and learning materials eligible for CNE Contact Hours and CME Credits! Best of all, group participants can earn at least 75 CNE Contact Hours or 75 CME Credits each year. In 2021, our subscription provided nearly 100 CNE Contact Hours, including EFM and Pharmacology Hours, and 100 CME Credits to our participants!
Benefits of a Group Subscription
- Designated Group Coordinators to manage group subscriptions and group preferences.
- Administrative access for one or more group coordinators to manage group participants and to track group participation.
- Custom reporting for advanced group tracking and management.
- Group customization: Each group participant has the choice of program to participate in and the choice of credit to earn, allowing groups to customize the group order to meet the individual needs of each participant.
- Groups can take advantage of up to 20% off with group discounts.
What a Subscription Includes
Each month a brand-new curriculum opens to complete and includes:
- Two Obstetrics courses eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit, each featuring a new article and clinical case study. Each participant also has the option to include fetal monitoring questions and the ability to earn EFM credit with each obstetrics course. [See Program Type options below.]
- Women's Health course, featuring a new article and review test, eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit.
- Video course on a women's health, obstetric, or risk-management related topic, eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit.
- Clinical Quandary Q&A Column - Our forum for participants to anonymously ask an obstetrics-related question to be answered by an expert in that topic.
- A PAUSE for MenoPAUSE Q&A Column - Our menopause forum for participants to have their menopause-related questions answered by experts certified in menopause medicine.
- Web Rounds Video Lectures - Access to grand-rounds videos on women's health, obstetrics, and risk management topics, presented by The University of Rochester.
- Determine the total number of participants in the group. Our subscription is comprehensive to allow the entire OB/GYN department to participate while being customized to meet the individual needs of each participant.
- Choose the type of credit each participant would like to earn.
- Determine the program type for each participant based on if they would need Fetal Monitoring education with each Obstetrics course.
Choose one for each participant:
- CNE Contact Hours
- CME Credit
Program Type Options
Choose one for each participant:
Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring Program
The periFACTS® Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program focuses on teaching fetal heart rate interpretation skills in conjunction with providing up-to-date information on common obstetric issues. Each obstetrics course includes a fetal heart rate monitoring strip and five additional questions specific to fetal monitoring, fetal physiology, and fetal monitoring strip interpretation. Each participant also has the ability to earn EFM Contact Hours with the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program type. PeriFACTS® uses NICHD vocabulary, which encourages nurses and doctors to use the same language for fetal heart rate interpretation.
The periFACTS® Antepartum/Postpartum program is a variation of the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program available to obstetric providers who do not require fetal monitoring education or credit. The Antepartum/Postpartum program presents the same, new monthly learning materials as the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program, however, the clinical case study only contains questions that pertain to the corresponding article topic. Fetal heart rate monitoring strips and questions are not included.
Not sure if this subscription is right for your group?
Sign up for a FREE 30-day Trial! You will have access to a sample month's curriculum with no obligation and no credit card information required! Preview your choice of program and earn FREE CNE Contact Hours or CME Credits during your free trial period.
2023 Pricing - Calender Year Access
Pricing is based on the month your start and the type of credit each participant earns:
- CNE Contact Hours: $109.00 per person for 12 curriculums and access through 12/31/2023
- Pro-rated Pricing - Start Date:
- February 2023: $99.92 for Access through 12/31/2023
- March 2023: $90.83 for Access through 12/31/2023
- April 2023: $81.75 for Access through 12/31/2023
- May 2023: $72.67 for Access through 12/31/2023
- June 2023: $63.58 for Access through 12/31/2023
- July 2023: $54.50 for Access through 12/31/2023
- August 2023: $45.42 for Access through 12/31/2023
- September 2023: $36.33 for Access through 12/31/2023
- October 2023: $99.92 for Access through 12/31/2023
- November 2023: $18.17 for Access through 12/31/2023
- December 2023: $9.08 for Access through 12/31/2023
- CME Credits: $159.00 per person for 12 curriculums and access through 12/31/2023
- Pro-rated Pricing - Start Date:
- February 2023: $145.75 for Access through 12/31/2023
- March 2023: $132.50 for Access through 12/31/2023
- April 2023: $119.25 for Access through 12/31/2023
- May 2023: $106.00 for Access through 12/31/2023
- June 2023: $92.75 for Access through 12/31/2023
- July 2023: $79.50 for Access through 12/31/2023
- August 2023: $66.25 for Access through 12/31/2023
- September 2023: $53.00 for Access through 12/31/2023
- October 2023: $39.75 for Access through 12/31/2023
- November 2023: $26.50 for Access through 12/31/2023
- December 2023: $13.25 for Access through 12/31/2023
- 50-99 participants: 5% off total group order
- 100-499 participants: 10% off total group order
- 500+ participants: 20% off total group order
How to Purchase or Renew
- Visit our Group Subscriptions page for New Group Invoice Requests and for group online Renewal Payments.
Review our How to Purchase or Renew a PeriFACTS Subscription guide if you need assistance or are new to PeriFACTS.
Promotions and Discounts
Starting January 1, 2023, all subscribers will have access to their curriculums for the full calendar year! No more monthly access only! Each subscriber will have access to the month's curriculum from the 1st of the month it is open until 12/31/2023! January 2023's curriculum will be available until December 2023! February will be open February 1 through December 31, and so on!
New 2023 Subscriptions: You will receive access to each month's curriculum from the month you begin! Want all 12 months? Sign up and pay by January 31, 2023! Signing up in February 2023 or later, you will have the month you start your subscription through the end
Renewals in 2023: You will be contacted before your 2023 renewal date to purchase access to future months for full calendar year access. You will be charged a pro-rated cost if your renewal date is after January 2023 and expires in 2023, before Dec 1, 2023. No other
action is needed, just renew and pay through the end of 2023! January 2023 renewals will automatically receive full 2023 calendar year access with a paid subscription!
- All groups of the periFACTS® Online Continuing Education Program save 10% off any 'Essentials' program purchase everyday! To purchase a group subscription to periFACTS® AND one or more of our Essentials programs with a 10% discount, call us directly at toll-free 1-800-285-2366 or email us for a quote!
CNE Contact Hours
The University of Rochester Center for Nursing Professional Development is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP12376.
The University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Check with your own state boards and/or certification organization(s) to ensure that these credits are accepted.