PeriFACTS® Group Subscription
Health Systems, Hospitals, and Professionals in Obstetrics and Women's Heath can subscribe to the periFACTS® Online Continuing Education Program as a Group!
A group subscription provides each group participant with a new, online curriculum every month, comprised of brand-new courses and learning materials eligible for CNE Contact Hours and CME Credits! Best of all, group participants can earn at least 60 CNE Contact Hours or 60 CME Credit each year. Last year, our subscription provided nearly 100 CNE Contact Hours, including EFM and Pharmacology Hours, and 100 CME Credits to our participants!
Benefits of a Group Subscription
- Designated Group Coordinators to manage group subscriptions and group preferences.
- Administrative access for one or more group coordinators to manage group participants and to track group participation.
- Custom reporting for advanced group tracking and management.
- Group customization: Each group participant has the choice of program to participate in and the choice of credit to earn, allowing groups to customize the group order to meet the individual needs of each participant.
- Groups can take advantage of up to 20% off with group discounts.
What a Subscription Includes
Each month a brand-new curriculum opens to complete and includes:
- Two Obstetrics courses eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit, each featuring a new article and clinical case study. Each participant also has the option to include fetal monitoring questions and the ability to earn EFM credit with each obstetrics course. [See Program Type options below.]
- Women's Health course, featuring a new article and review test, eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit.
- Video course on a women's health, obstetric, or risk-management related topic, eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit.
- Clinical Quandary Q&A Column - Our forum for participants to anonymously ask an obstetrics-related question to be answered by an expert in that topic.
- A PAUSE for menoPAUSE Q&A Column - Our menopause forum for participants to have their menopause-related questions answered by experts certified in menopause medicine.
- Web Rounds Video Lectures - Access to grand-rounds videos on women's health, obstetrics, and risk management topics, presented by The University of Rochester.
- Determine the total number of participants in the group. Our subscription is comprehensive to allow the entire OB/GYN department to participate while being customized to meet the individual needs of each participant.
- Choose the type of credit each participant would like to earn.
- Determine the program type for each participant based on if they would need Fetal Monitoring education with each Obstetrics course.
Choose one for each participant:
- CNE Contact Hours
- CME Credit
Program Type Options
Choose one for each participant:
Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring Program
The periFACTS® Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program focuses on teaching fetal heart rate interpretation skills in conjunction with providing up-to-date information on common obstetric issues. Each obstetrics course includes a fetal heart rate monitoring strip and five additional questions specific to fetal monitoring, fetal physiology, and fetal monitoring strip interpretation. Each participant also has the ability to earn EFM Contact Hours with the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program type. PeriFACTS® uses NICHD vocabulary, which encourages nurses and doctors to use the same language for fetal heart rate interpretation.
The periFACTS® Antepartum/Postpartum program is a variation of the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program available to obstetric providers who do not require fetal monitoring education or credit. The Antepartum/Postpartum program presents the same, new monthly learning materials as the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program, however, the clinical case study only contains questions that pertain to the corresponding article topic. Fetal heart rate monitoring strips and questions are not included.
Not sure if this subscription is right for your group?
Sign up for a FREE 30-day Trial! You will have access to a sample month's curriculum with no obligation and no credit card information required! Preview your choice of program and earn FREE CNE Contact Hours or CME Credits during your free trial period.
Pricing is based on type of credit you would like to earn.
- CNE Contact Hours: $109.00 per person for a one-year subscription.
- CME Credits: $159.00 per person for a one-year subscription.
- 50-99 participants: 5% off total group order
- 100-499 participants: 10% off total group order
- 500+ participants: 20% off total group order
- Email us to request an invoice. Please have the total number of participants by credit type available for your group before contacting us.
- Purchase by credit card directly in our online store. You will be contacted directly to submit a group Participant Form to setup your group after purchasing online. *Sale price not valid online.
- Purchase by credit card by phone. Call during office hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time, at toll-free 1-800-285-2366. You will be provided with additional information on how to submit your group Participant Form after purchasing by phone.
- Purchase by check by mail. Complete and mail in your Registration Form with payment. Submit a Participant Form with your order by email or you will be contacted directly to submit a group participant form to setup your group after your order is received.
Promotions and Discounts
- All groups of the periFACTS® Online Continuing Education Program save 10% off any 'Essentials' program purchase everyday! To purchase a group subscription to periFACTS® AND one or more of our Essentials programs with a 10% discount, call us directly at toll-free 1-800-285-2366 or email us for a quote!
CNE Contact Hours
The University of Rochester Center for Nursing Professional Development is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP12376.
The University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Check with your own state boards and/or certification organization(s) to ensure that these credits are accepted.