Manage your References and Create Bibliographies
Do you create bibliographies one reference at a time? Do you store your references on index cards or use some other cumbersome method? Are you planning to write a paper or publish in the near future?
The University libraries support two bibliographic management programs that are freely available to all University of Rochester affiliates.
These products allow you to:
- Import references from database searches
- Store and organize references
- Create bibliographies with just a few steps
- Insert references into papers as you write
- Select from a multitude of reference styles
Contact us for a one-on-one consultation or attend a class at Miner Library.
Check out this simple comparison of four different programs for managing your references.