We gladly accept book donations and are grateful for your support. For the protection of our patients, we are only able to accept donations of new, unused materials. Donated books will be distributed among the following areas, based on current need:
For In-hospital Use
Library | Play Room | School Room | Teen Lounge | Sibling Clubhouse
For Outpatient Use
Pediatric Outpatient Clinics | Pediatric Emergency Department | Pediatric Imaging
Book Drives and Community Service Projects
We're always happy to partner with community members interested in organizing book drives and service projects. Please contact us, and let's get started!
Want to donate but don't have any specific books in mind? Let our children's librarian help! Consider sending an Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift card so that we may select books for specific ages or medical topics with the greatest need.
Looking for other ways to help? Consider making a financial gift designation to the Mucci Family Resource Library. Financial gifts will be used for library materials, special projects, and general support of library operations.
Guidelines for All Book Donations
- Due to hospital Infection Prevention & Control measures, we are only able to accept donations of new, unused materials
- Please consider books for all ages—infants through teens
- Book surfaces should be smooth and non-porous—no cloth, please
- We cannot accept holiday, religious, or text books
- Other than classics, we prefer recently published books
- For more information, please please refer to our Book Donations and Wish List flyer
Upon request, we are happy to label your donation in recognition of a current or former patient of our hospital, or the name of your organization
Kindly send book donations or gift cards to:
Golisano Children's Hospital
Mucci Family Resource Library
Attn: Robin Lacagnina
601 Elmwood Ave., Box LIBR
Rochester, NY 14642