601 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, NY 14642
Monday–Friday 8 a.m.−4:30 p.m.
At UR Medicine Audiology, we provide comprehensive and collaborative services and resources to patients, families, healthcare professionals and the community to address a wide range of problems associated with hearing and auditory processing.
Supported by the latest technologies, our hearing professionals approach each patient’s unique challenges by combining specialized expertise with years of experience.
A referral or written order may be required to be seen by one of our audiologists.
We offer a full range of diagnostic services and treatments for patients ranging in age from birth to adulthood who suffer from hearing and balance problems. Some of the most common services our audiologists provide include:
- BAHA/Ponto evaluations and fittings
- Cochlear implant evaluations and fittings
- Evaluation for balance disorders
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing loss prevention programs and consultation, including
- Custom hearing protection
- Musician ear plugs and monitors
- Hearing testing and evaluation
- Newborn hearing screening and follow-up testing
- Tinnitus evaluations